|THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
|DOCUMENTING THE INSPIRATION, INFLUENCE, AND INDEPENDENCE OF THE SAN GABRIEL VALLEY
|THE DENA COMMUNITY 2012 BUSINESS & ARTS EXPO will be held at the
Pasadena Senior Center located at 85 East Holly Street, Pasadena, CA
91103 on Saturday, May 19th 2012 from 10am-3pm. Validated parking for all
vendors and attendees will be located at 150 E. Holly Street. The goal of
this event is to give the community a chance to meet and support local
small businesses, artists, and entrepreneurs. Please read the guidelines
below before committing your business to this event.
• Prior to the event, each vendor will receive 100 flyers to promote the
event to your target market.
• Each vendor will be allowed only two official representatives to
operate their booth. We will provide each representative with an official
event badge with your company’s logo printed on it. Any additional
personnel will be considered attendees.
• A representative from each vendor will be given 2 minutes of time on
stage to promote their booth and/or business.
• There will be an “Event Facilitator” at the expo that will help become
acquainted with staff and other vendors. The Facilitator will also let you
know when it is your representative’s turn on stage. During event hours,
please direct all questions to the designated “Event Coordinator”
• Vendor booths may be decorated as desired as long as all materials
fit within the designated 10’x10’ space. Electricity may or may not be
provided depending on where your booth is located. If your booth
requires power, please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance so that we
may try to accommodate you.
• Vendors should plan to arrive by 9:00am the day of the event to set
up their area. Doors will open to the public at 10:00am.
• Vendors are encouraged to bring products, samples, promotional
items, banners, business cards, signs, and displays.
• Please keep all Music/audio at a moderate level out of respect for
other vendors and attendees.
• Prohibited items that may not be sold or distributed are tobacco
products, alcohol, weapons, pornographic material, or products with
offensive language or images displayed on it.
• The event will conclude promptly at 3pm. Please begin shutting your
booth down at this time.
• Registration Form and Fee must be submitted by Friday, April 6th
Thank you for considering participating in THE DENA COMMUNITY 2012
BUSINESS & ARTS EXPO.
For more information, contact:
Steven Sneed - (626) 676-3618, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Towns – (626) 626-1009, email@example.com
Jason Hardin – (636) DENA-MAG, firstname.lastname@example.org
|OFFICIAL VENDOR INFORMATION
|General Admission is FREE!!!
Doors open 10am-3pm
Validated Parking for all vendors and attendees
will be located at 150 E. Holly Street.
There will be Raffles and Giveaways!
Exclusive deals and offers from over 20
Informative Guest Speakers
Excellent Networking Opportunity
Bring Your Fliers, Business Cards, & Brochures
to promote the community.
|OUR COMMUNITY NEEDS YOUR HELP
|Positive community events like this would not be possible if it
weren't for the involvement and support of everyday citizens
like you. You can do your part to help create stronger local
communities and opportunities by simply spending local,
donating time & resources, or by becoming more involved in
community issues, events, and activities.
"WE ARE DENA"